Wednesday 1 October 2014

Wedding flower arrangements

Good morning,

Finally I have time to drop a message to my blog.
Hope you all had a lovely weekend. I had a busy one but on the same time was enjoying every single minute of that.
Wedding flower arranging is my favourite. Yes I like to arrange any king of flowers and occasions but there is something special in weddings. When bride in not sure what she want and is exited and a bit stressed in her wedding bouquet will be exactly the same as in her mind.
This bride came to me 3 month in advance to order wedding flowers. She was prepared with wedding dress pictures and some ideas for flowers, shape and colour. But still was looking for the perfect colour of roses to be putted into the brides’ bouquet.
At the very end we have found ideal – avalanche rose, delicate, light peachy flower.
So on Sunday everything were prepared – wedding brides shower bouquet, bridesmaid’s bunches, buttonholes (beautifully wired together with freesias and eucalyptus) and table arrangements. I knocked the door and what a reaction it was – “Amazing its exactly what I wanted!” J
Yes most probably that kind of positive makes me like weddings more and more every time.

Here are some pictures I have made and also waiting for those from ceremony and celebration.  
Brides and bridesmaids bouquet 


Buttonholes.

London Flower Net
Bespoken wedding flower arrangements, beautiful bouquets, flower delivery
www.londonflowernet.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment